< Build Resilient Cloud Infrastructure />
Build Resilient Cloud Infrastructure
Keep business running smoothly with built-in backup and data protection
Keep business running smoothly with built-in backup and data protection.
Azure Backup is a secure, one-click backup solution that scales based on your storage needs. Easily define backup policies and protect a wide range of workloads, including Azure Virtual Machines, SQL and SAP databases, and Azure file shares.
- Protect workloads against unplanned downtime.
- Stay on top of data growth with cost-effective, scalable cloud storage.
- Enhance security and isolation for applications.
- Design highly-resilient architecture with cloud backup.
- Get more value from existing infrastructure by integrating with Azure.
- Improve resilience and safeguard workloads against unplanned downtime.
- Simplify data protection and retention with fast, efficient, one-click backups and built-in security.
- Control infrastructure costs by eliminating redundant servers and tape storage.
Is it Expensive?
SMB Pricing starts form:
See Azure Hybrid Identity in Action Schedule Demo
Fixed price, know exactly how much you’ll pay.
All our services are backed by 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Reach out to us at any time!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is There any Money-Back Policy?
Yes, we do have a money-back policy which guarantees that if we don't deviler upon in the scope of work of the project, you will receive either a partial or full refund, depending on the amount of work that has been done. The amount of the refund is agreed upon either between you and us through a dispute resolution process.
A couple of notes:
We do not put a time-frame within which you can request a refund due to non-delivery of work, as long as the project has not been marked as complete. If you do mark the project as complete, that’s basically equal to you saying “Yes, the work delivered is according to the scope and I’m absolutely happy”, so we won’t be able to issue a refund beyond that point.We offer however 30-days warranty for bug fixing.
What type of projects you can help me with?
Anything from server migration to the cloud, consulting training and support to cloud automation with devops.
How much does it cost?
Every of our services gets its own individual fixed price estimate based on the total scope to be completed, complexity, and urgency.
How Long does it take before I hear from You?
On average, it takes around 2–5 hours for our eCommerce experts to start reviewing and engaging with your project.
What if I have more questions?
We will be happy to answer them.