< Azure Hybrid Identity />
Azure Hybrid Identity
Reduce the likelihood of a data breach by 45% with Azure Active Directory.
Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) is a cloud-based identity and access management service that enables your employees to sign in and access internal and external resources including on-premises and cloud apps.
- Safeguard business information with multi-factor authentication and role-based access.
- Connect your workforce to the apps they need from almost any location.
- Simplify access and identity management across your organization with one platform.
- Stronger security. Overcome vulnerabilities arising from users with multiple credentials, and enable employees to securely share resources outside the corporate firewall.
- Better productivity. Avoid delays caused by forgotten passwords and separate sign on to each app, to improve workflow for local and remote employees.
- Easier management. Support a remote workforce, eliminate time-consuming requests for password reset, and maintain multiple identity management systems.
- Support a remote or hybrid workforce.
- Simplify single sign-on. Azure AD supports more than 2,800 integrated software-as-a-service applications.
- Upgrade and deploy new Windows 10 devices with Windows Autopilot.
Is it Expensive?
SMB Pricing starts form: 45 / month
How To Order
Please fill in the form below and we will happily talk about the ways we can help you.
Fixed price, know exactly how much you’ll pay.
All our services are backed by 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Reach out to us at any time!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is There any Money-Back Policy?
Yes, we do have a money-back policy which guarantees that if we don't deviler upon in the scope of work of the project, you will receive either a partial or full refund, depending on the amount of work that has been done. The amount of the refund is agreed upon either between you and us through a dispute resolution process.
A couple of notes:
We do not put a time-frame within which you can request a refund due to non-delivery of work, as long as the project has not been marked as complete. If you do mark the project as complete, that’s basically equal to you saying “Yes, the work delivered is according to the scope and I’m absolutely happy”, so we won’t be able to issue a refund beyond that point.We offer however 30-days warranty for bug fixing.
What type of projects you can help me with?
Anything from server migration to the cloud, consulting training and support to cloud automation with devops.
How much does it cost?
Every of our services gets its own individual fixed price estimate based on the total scope to be completed, complexity, and urgency.
How Long does it take before I hear from You?
On average, it takes around 2–5 hours for our eCommerce experts to start reviewing and engaging with your project.
What if I have more questions?
We will be happy to answer them.